Mandatory Forms For 2013
2013 Pit Box Slip
2013 Medical Form
2013 W9 Form
2013 General Rules
(some rules pending editing)
1. All ET
Bracket racing follows NHRA Drag Racing Rules and
guidelines. TRACK RULES WILL SUPERCEDE ALL OTHERS.
2. NO ALCOHOL to be consumed by any driver while in
competition. Random testing will be done.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS allowed on premises. This includes
any liquor bottles, ice tea, beer, soda, wine coolers,
drinking glasses, etc. Any found will be confiscated and
not returned. Possibility of person asked to leave
premises. Track official discretion. Plastic or metal
4. Failure to use proper safety equipment or credentials when
required will be grounds for disqualification. NO
SHORTS, CAPRIS, TANK TOPS, FLIP-FLOP OR SANDALS. LONG
SLEEVED SHIRT REQUIRED FOR ALL CLASSES.
5. The speed limit is 5 MPH in the pits, return road and entrance
6. You must register your vehicle at tech prior to making any
runs, time trials or competition runs. NO NEW ENTRY
OR CHANGE OF CLASS AFTER ELIMINATIONS HAS STARTED. IF
DROP DOWN IN CLASS NO REFUNDS TO BE ISSUED.
7. Vehicle warm up is limited to driving around pit area, and
there will be no speeding or burn outs anywhere in the
pit area. BURNOUT IN STOCK CAR PIT AREA OK.
8. No burnouts are allowed in the pits or staging lanes.
Stationary burnouts are allowed only on the concrete
burnout pad. BURNOUT IN STOCK CAR PIT AREA OK. DOT
TREADED TIRE VEHICLES DRIVE AROUND THE WATER, ABSOLUTELY
NO ENTRY INTO WATER PIT. No person is allowed to
touch any vehicle during burnouts.
9. No burnouts under power are allowed past the starting line.
SUPER PRO CLASS ONLY.
10. Snow tires are not permitted on the drive wheels of any vehicle
11. Drivers MUST have windows rolled up; all safety
equipment in place, numbers and dial-ins on the right
side of vehicle (front, side and rear) minimum of 3
inches high prior to leaving the staging lanes and must
be legible so that the tower personnel can read. Please
check the scoreboards before PRE-STAGING to make
sure that the dial-ins are correct. The driver accepts
the dial-in displayed once he/she has pre-staged. NO
RERUNS FOR INCORRECT DIAL IN. Make sure that your
dial in on your vehicle matches, if they don’t we will
use the faster one.
12. Please report to the staging lanes when your class is called.
Do not report to the lanes for time trials, or
eliminations until your class is called. PAID TIME
TRIAL ONLY ENTRIES will have separate call up for
their time trials. DO NOT COME TO STAGING LANES UNTIL
CALLED. There will be a maximum of 3 calls for class
to report to staging lanes. ANYONE NOT IN THE STAGING
LANES WHEN NEXT CLASS IS CALLED WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
All announcements can be heard on radio station FM 96.9.
13. THERE WILL BE TWO (2) TIME TRIALS ONLY.
During the first time trial only the first ten (10) cars
in the MODIFIED class get to go immediately to
back of class and run again. There will be an additional
sticker put on vehicle to approve run. If you do not get
this sticker you will not be able to run, so if you are
one of the first ten be sure to get sticker from track
official before exiting staging lanes. WILL NOT BE
ALLOWED TO COME BACK AT LATER TIME TO RUN TIME TRIAL IF
DO NOT GO IMMEDIATELY TO BACK OF CLASS.
14. When you (driver) and car are in staging lanes, drivers MUST
be in car and safety equipment in place and ready to
race at all times. The only exception will be if there
is a down time on the track that is being attended to,
however as soon as surface is ready to race driver is to
be prepared to race.
15. If you want to make a time trial you must make it when your
class is called. If you miss your time trial there are
no provisions for you to get another one. The only
exception is when cleared with a track official.
16. ABSOLUTELY NO PASSENGERS will be
allowed in a race vehicle past the staging lanes.
TRACK OFFICIAL DISCRETION.
17. TAIL LIGHTS MUST BE ON once the track
lights are on (front straight of way) before leaving
staging lanes and MUST BE VISIBLE.
18. IF ANY LIQUID IS LEFT ON THE TRACK
during your run, you will get one (1) warning. Second
time warned may cause you to be disqualified. NO
ANTIFREEZE ALLOWED IN MODIFIED OR SUPER PRO CLASS, THIS
INCLUDES ANY COOLING ADDITIVE OR SUBSTITUTE. The
only exception to this rule will be for modified class
is, if your vehicle is registered and is driven to the
19. In order to receive a point for your class, your vehicle must
self start and stage under power.
20. DEEP STAGING IS A PRIVILEGE, if you
want to deep stage then get into position, do not
dawdle. The tree will be on AUTOSTART, no
provision will be made by the starter if the racer is
deep. NO DQ for Deep staging. BOTH VEHICLES
MUST PUT A PRE-STAGE LIGHT ON BEFORE PUTTING STAGE LIGHT
21. The “CROSS TALK” feature is used ONLY in the
Super Pro Class. Cross talk will always be on, no option
for turning off.
22. Intentionally delaying a run is not
permitted. Starter’s discretion. We also use auto start
set at 10 seconds which will begin when three of the
four pre-stage/stage bulbs are lit.
23. Any signs of excessive braking in the finish line area may
result in disqualification. Track Official discretion.
24. Please clear the end of the track as soon as possible. Vehicles
on the right side of the track must yield the right of
way to the left side before turning onto the return
road. NEVER DRIVE BACK UP THE TRACK.
25. If you experience breakage, please pull out of the racing
groove as quickly and safely as possible. This will
minimize clean up time.
26. No guaranteed cool down time in any class.
27. No one under the age of 14 is allowed in the staging lanes or
competition areas unless they are inside of a tow
28. ALL MOTORIZED PIT VEHICLES must be
approved, numbered (race car number), a pit vehicle
sticker adhered and a registration form must be
completed BEFORE operation on premises. Pit
vehicle stickers are available for a $10.00 fee. Speed
limit is 5 MPH. Follow the right of way of traffic in
the pit area, watch for spectators. Pit vehicles are not
allowed in the staging lanes, except to cross at the
direction of track official in the designated cross over
area. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to operate a
motorized pit vehicle. ABSOLUTELY NO HORSEPLAY on
the track property. Up to two (2) warnings will be
issued at track official discretion. If a third warning
is necessary the pit vehicle will be confiscated for the
remainder of the day’s event. Also pit vehicle
privileges may be suspended for remainder of the racing
29. The return road is ONE WAY.
30. The Event Director or Track Manager has the authority to
disqualify any participant and / or vehicle from any
event. Reason include but are not limited to improper
conduct, safety or any condition considered being unfair
or out of order. The decision will be considered final,
however upon showing good cause the decision may without
liability be reversed or revised.
WHILE THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES OFFER A GOOD OUTLINE,
NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE COVERED BY A WRITTEN RULE. IF YOU
WANT TO RUN ANYTHING NOT COVERED ASK A TRACK OFFICIAL
FIRST BEFORE DOING SO. IF YOU DON’T AND ANYTHING IS
FOUND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE RULED ILLEGAL. ANY ITEM
FOUND ILLEGAL WILL BE CONFISCATED. THESE RULES ARE
DESIGNED FOR YOUR SAFETY AS WELL AS THE SAFETY OF